8/20/14

August and birthday haul

Buying books is definitely my second favorite thing in the world. The first thing is obviously reading them ;) I got so many books this month and I'm so happy!



The books I received are:
  • The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  • Frigid by J. Lynn/Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  • Harry Potter Signature Book Box (Collection of 7 books)

 The books I purchased myself are:
  • Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Amazon)
  • Making Faces by Amy Harmon (Amazon)
  • Fangirl (Special Collectors Edition) by Rainbow Rowell (Amazon)
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass (Waterstones)
  • Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Amazon)
  • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia (Standaard Boekhandel)
  • Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson (Bol.com)
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Bol.com)
  • Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (Bol.com)

Which brings me to a total of TWENTY books. Oh my goodness!



No comments:

Post a Comment